The Commodity APIs are a set of RESTful APIs that can be re-used among multiple projects. They are normally used by a lot of companies but are never business specific.
Here is the list of the Commodity APIs we want to build. You can see the project source code on github.
- Accounts: Authorization and Authentication system.
- Pictures: Ability to upload pictures and manage dimensions.
- Picture Galleries: Ability to create image galleries.
- Pages: Ability to manage pages with content (markdown, pictures, picture galleries), menu, links and related pages.
- Comments: Simple commenting system.
- Threaded Comments: General commenting system that are separated as threads.
- Categories: Simple category system.
- Tags: Simple tag system.
- Blog: Blog application used to create 1 blog, 1+ authors.
- Multiple Blogs: Blog application used to create 1+ blogs, with 1+ authors.
© Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.