This is what we are currently working on...
The iRESTful project is currentl far from perfect: it needs improvement. Here's the current list of features and modifications that we are currently working on:
- Transfer all issues we have in our white board to the github issues application.
- Add support to HATEOAS in the compiler web application.
- Documentation. We need to write a lot more documentation and articles show how to things work with others.
- Full text search. We need to implement a way to search in Entity objects using full text search. We will use ElasticSearch for this.
- List intersection and union. We need to implement a way to make lists of Entity objects, combine them together (union) and create intersections in them.
- Unit/Functional/Regression tests. We need to write more tests, specifically in the compiler web application.
- Realtime - Add the possibility to subscribe to an API an receives updates in real time. We can use RethinkDB, Redis (pubsub) and Firebase for this.
- Database support. We currently only support relational databases (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL). We must also support NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
If you need a feature or believe we should add a feature to this list, please let us know by email. Thanks in advance!
© Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.